I don’t know enough about my Down Under friends to determine if this request will be considered, dismissed, or possibly even accepted. I suspect an effort to “fast” from sport at American Catholic schools on Good Friday would have more of an uphill battle in some places. What do you think?
about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 1: Origin and Meaning of the Document
- Mary and Mercy
- Fratelli Tutti Postscript
- MR Prefaces: For Ministry
- Via Pulchritudinis: The Way of Beauty, Pathway towards the Truth and the Good, part 3
- Fratelli Tutti 286-287: Charles de Foucauld
- Don’t Slip And Fall Here
- World Day of Migrants and Refugees: Hebrews 13
- Via Pulchritudinis: The Way of Beauty, Pathway towards the Truth and the Good, part 2
Vatican II pages
- 10,723,906 hits