about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- The Wrong Question
- Introducing the Psalm. Or Not.
- Diocese of Rome Synod Address, Part 17, The Dialogue of Salvation
- Via Pulchritudinis: The Beauty of Christ, Pastoral Proposals, Part 2
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 10: God’s Initiative and the Church’s Ministry
- Creepy Confessions
- Diocese of Rome Synod Address, Part 16, One Great People
- Via Pulchritudinis: The Beauty of Christ, Pastoral Proposals, Part 1
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 9: The Reconciled Church, Part 3
- What Next?
Vatican II pages
- 10,758,564 hits
Daily Archives: 28 July 2009
Russell Shaw attempts a brave case against reform, a value he himself has touted many times in criticizing the hierarchy and the Way of Doing Business within Roman Catholic circles. The gist of the argument seems to be this: If … Continue reading
The Holy Father won’t be playing two-handed till his cast is removed in three weeks, but the piano in his Castel Gandolfo apartment is ready for him. Some people are already talking about what sort of music Pope Benedict might … Continue reading