about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- The Wrong Question
- Introducing the Psalm. Or Not.
- Diocese of Rome Synod Address, Part 17, The Dialogue of Salvation
- Via Pulchritudinis: The Beauty of Christ, Pastoral Proposals, Part 2
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 10: God’s Initiative and the Church’s Ministry
- Creepy Confessions
- Diocese of Rome Synod Address, Part 16, One Great People
- Via Pulchritudinis: The Beauty of Christ, Pastoral Proposals, Part 1
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 9: The Reconciled Church, Part 3
- What Next?
Vatican II pages
- 10,758,556 hits
Daily Archives: 30 July 2009
With the young miss away at camp this week, my wife and I have been viewing some films together that aren’t exactly kiddie fare. She likes mysteries, so we saw the frenetic-paced and gory Angels and Demons Tuesday night. I … Continue reading
The “second step” is titled “Election or Enrollment of Names.” Eleven numbered sections (118-128) give the background on this liturgy, the entrance of the catechumens into their Lenten experience. The first section reads: 118. The second step in Christian initiation … Continue reading