about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- Via Pulchritudinis: The Beauty of Christ, Pastoral Proposals, Part 1
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 9: The Reconciled Church, Part 3
- What Next?
- Scripture for the Sick or Dying: Psalm 109
- On Women, Men, and People
- Of Luke The Evangelist
- Auxiliary Bishop To Crookston
- Diocese of Rome Synod Address, Part 15, Including “Problem People”
- Via Pulchritudinis: Beauty in the Liturgy, Part 4
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 9: The Reconciled Church, Part 2
Vatican II pages
- 10,756,724 hits
Daily Archives: 5 September 2009
Nails it. If the baggers had their way, it would be the end of presidents reading to children.
Rod Dreher posted a question on his site that’s already generated over a hundred responses. The post title alleges we suffer some sort of crisis in faith and authority. I don’t know that this is really news. Conservatives like Rod … Continue reading
The second group of Lenten liturgies for RCIA are the presentations: 147. The presentations take place after the celebration of the scrutinies, unless, for pastoral reasons, they have been anticipated during the period of the catechumenate (see RCIA 79, 104-105). … Continue reading