- Laudato Si 239: Reading the Trinity in Creation
- Laudato Si 238: Trinity
- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
Vatican II pages
Atheist Max on Unworthiness Melody on Unworthiness Liam on Unworthiness Liam on Laudato Si 238: Trinity Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,060,780 hits
Daily Archives: 5 September 2009
Nails it. If the baggers had their way, it would be the end of presidents reading to children.
Rod Dreher posted a question on his site that’s already generated over a hundred responses. The post title alleges we suffer some sort of crisis in faith and authority. I don’t know that this is really news. Conservatives like Rod … Continue reading
The second group of Lenten liturgies for RCIA are the presentations: 147. The presentations take place after the celebration of the scrutinies, unless, for pastoral reasons, they have been anticipated during the period of the catechumenate (see RCIA 79, 104-105). … Continue reading