about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- Populorum Progressio 34: The Ultimate Purpose
- Fratelli Tutti 198: Dialogue And Friendship In Society
- Getting the Hand of Paint 3D
- Populorum Progressio 33: Programs and Planning
- Fratelli Tutti 197: Questions For Better Politics
- Populorum Progressio 32: A Task for Everyone
- Fratelli Tutti 196: Sowing Seeds
- Imaginary Planet
- Populorum Progressio 31: More On Reform
- That Phone Number, Please?
Vatican II pages
- 10,600,382 hits
Daily Archives: 18 September 2009
Russell Shaw, long-time Catholic commentator, throws up some thoughts today on Catholic polarization. In his own small way, he contributes to the fractures in Church unity. Let me lay out my criticism, then leave it up to the commentariat here … Continue reading