about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- Introducing the Psalm. Or Not.
- Diocese of Rome Synod Address, Part 17, The Dialogue of Salvation
- Via Pulchritudinis: The Beauty of Christ, Pastoral Proposals, Part 2
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 10: God’s Initiative and the Church’s Ministry
- Creepy Confessions
- Diocese of Rome Synod Address, Part 16, One Great People
- Via Pulchritudinis: The Beauty of Christ, Pastoral Proposals, Part 1
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 9: The Reconciled Church, Part 3
- What Next?
- Scripture for the Sick or Dying: Psalm 109
Vatican II pages
- 10,758,406 hits
Daily Archives: 27 September 2009
My wife is big into family traditions, especially inventing, building, and maintaining them. When I retrieved the church pic from this morning, I found the First Day of School image my wife took on my cell phone last month. Compare … Continue reading
I can’t say I’ve been a fan of handling overflow crowds at Mass by stuffing them into the vestibule, or setting up a tv in the parish hall. That said, we have a decent situation at my new parish. It’s … Continue reading
An interesting discussion on the wisdom of Rep. Baron Hill getting slightly testy on his no-record request at a meeting with constituents. Naturally, someone recorded his insistence, despite boos, of a “my meeting” stance. Oopsie. Now, according to the hopeful … Continue reading