- Laudato Si 239: Reading the Trinity in Creation
- Laudato Si 238: Trinity
- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
Vatican II pages
Atheist Max on Unworthiness Melody on Unworthiness Liam on Unworthiness Liam on Laudato Si 238: Trinity Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,059,240 hits
Daily Archives: 20 October 2009
In a recent magazine column, I wrote this opinion: Parishes with hymnals tend to be a little more serious about liturgy, and probably the commitment to good liturgy is a bit higher. Every so often, a comment comes in. And … Continue reading
RCIA gives a model for Holy Saturday: 187. SONG: When the elect have gathered, the celebration begins with a suitable song. 188. GREETING: After the singing, the celebrant greets the elect and any of the faithful who are present, using … Continue reading