- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
- Alleluia Stories
- Laudato Si 232: Community Organizing
Vatican II pages
Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Mary on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,052,937 hits
Daily Archives: 24 October 2009
Do we have quality control in the blogosphere? Wait–don’t answer that question. I’ve been a curious observer of the “professional” blogging scene at places like BeliefNet, InsideCatholic, and such. One of my bugaboos is the post in which the blogger … Continue reading
Section 200 gives you the background: The rite of choosing a baptismal name may be celebrated on Holy Saturday, unless it was included in the rite of acceptance intot he order of catechumens (see RCIA 33.4, 73). The elect may … Continue reading