about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve in worship and spiritual life in a midwestern university parish.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- Mutuae Relationes 45: Cordial Respect
- DPPL 235: The Litany of the Saints
- No Suffocation
- Mutuae Relationes 44: A Local Bishop’s Authority
- DPPL 234: Celebration of the Eucharist
- On My Bookshelf: A Natural History of the Piano
- Mutuae Relationes 43: Too Tolerant?
- DPPL 233: Problems With A Saint’s Day
- Sex, Gender, and Such
- Mutuae Relationes 41-42: Innovations and Experiments
- 4,508,082 hits
Daily Archives: 24 October 2009
Do we have quality control in the blogosphere? Wait–don’t answer that question. I’ve been a curious observer of the “professional” blogging scene at places like BeliefNet, InsideCatholic, and such. One of my bugaboos is the post in which the blogger … Continue reading
Section 200 gives you the background: The rite of choosing a baptismal name may be celebrated on Holy Saturday, unless it was included in the rite of acceptance intot he order of catechumens (see RCIA 33.4, 73). The elect may … Continue reading