- Amoris Laetitia 83: Abortion, Euthanasia, Death Penalty
- Amoris Laetitia 82: Procreation, Adoption, and Problems
- Worship, Third, Points of View III
- Amoris Laetitia 81: Human Love and God’s Love
- Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transmission of Life and the Rearing of Children
- Amoris Laetitia 79: Difficult Situations
- Amoris Laetitia 78: Imperfections
- Too Much Deutero-Isaiah?
- Amoris Laetitia 76-77: Seeds of the Word and Imperfect Situations
- Worship, Third, Points of View II
Vatican II pages
- 6,703,628 hits
Daily Archives: 27 October 2009
(This is Neil) With regard to Todd’s post, Trautman’s Vocab, below, I thought that some of our readers would be interested in this excerpt from C.S. Lewis’ posthumously published Letters to Malcolm, Chiefly on Prayer (1964). Lewis is discussing the … Continue reading
On the Pewsitter site, this headline: PA Bishop Troutman says new missal translation could lead to “pastoral disaster”: Does he think we are stupid? Troutman? Good thing we don’t have to spell the ineffable words, just listen to them, eh?
A liturgical note from the just-completed African Synod. CNS reports today on a comment from Bishop Michael Mabuga Msonganzila: Despite campaigns that have been carried out, (female genital mutilation) for so long has been taken to be part of the … Continue reading