- Mile-High … Marriage?
- Aparecida 323: Seminary Curriculum
- Aparecida 322: Healthy Freedom
- Pope Francis’ Accusation
- Aparecida 321: Formation Toward Maturity
- William Lombardy
- Aparecida 320: Taking Mary Into One’s Home
- Aparecida 319: Comprehensive Formation
- Aparecida 318: Countering Negative Influences
- Aparecida 317: Emotional Maturity
Vatican II pages
- 8,537,580 hits
Daily Archives: 27 October 2009
(This is Neil) With regard to Todd’s post, Trautman’s Vocab, below, I thought that some of our readers would be interested in this excerpt from C.S. Lewis’ posthumously published Letters to Malcolm, Chiefly on Prayer (1964). Lewis is discussing the … Continue reading
On the Pewsitter site, this headline: PA Bishop Troutman says new missal translation could lead to “pastoral disaster”: Does he think we are stupid? Troutman? Good thing we don’t have to spell the ineffable words, just listen to them, eh?
A liturgical note from the just-completed African Synod. CNS reports today on a comment from Bishop Michael Mabuga Msonganzila: Despite campaigns that have been carried out, (female genital mutilation) for so long has been taken to be part of the … Continue reading