about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve a parish in music ministry.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- Laudato Si 115: Modern Anthropocentrism
- Laudato Si 114: Revolution
- Asteroid Romero
- Weekend Football
- Laudato Si 113: Where Is The Hope?
- Laudato Si 112: Technology Serving People
- Laudato Si 111: Crisis Mode
- Gunning For Vainglory
- Laudato Si 110: Missing the Big Picture
- Laudato Si 109: Economics and Politics Driven by Technology
Therese on RCIA 54-55: Signing of the Can… Todd on Asteroid Romero Liam on Asteroid Romero Brendan Kelleher svd on Weekend Football Devin on Asteroid Romero Devin on Asteroid Romero charlesincenca on Gunning For Vainglory Atheist Max on Gunning For Vainglory charlesincenca on Gunning For Vainglory Todd on On My Bookshelf: Theology of C…
- 5,574,586 hits
Daily Archives: 13 November 2009
214. The baptismal washing is followed by rites that give expression to the effects of the sacrament just received. The anointing with chrism is a sign of the royal priesthood of the baptized and that they are now numbered in … Continue reading
A last-ditch effort to scuttle the translation is being amassed. Bishop Trautman, sadly, is several years late, I think. It has the whiff of posturing. The curia have recovered translation duties from the bishops. And that, as they say, it … Continue reading
Did you catch yesterday’s first reading at Mass? One of the most poetic offerings in the Lectionary, this litany to Wisdom: In Wisdom is a spirit intelligent, holy, unique, manifold, subtle, agile, clear, unstained, certain, not baneful, loving the good, … Continue reading