- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
- Alleluia Stories
- Laudato Si 232: Community Organizing
Vatican II pages
Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Mary on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,053,470 hits
Daily Archives: 19 November 2009
You decide: hoax or not? Either way it’s a hoot. If it were the 1962 Missal, the software would be much simpler: just turn it on and watch–the points would add up. The assembly need do nothing, and anything it … Continue reading
American Catholic offers a cheerful accompaniment to your breakfast: a link to “expiration dates” of “bad bishops.” The internet lets you do funky things like set up countdowns. (I note that Keith Olbermann keeps his to single-digit whole numbers, though.) … Continue reading