- Laudato Si 239: Reading the Trinity in Creation
- Laudato Si 238: Trinity
- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
Vatican II pages
Atheist Max on Unworthiness Melody on Unworthiness Liam on Unworthiness Liam on Laudato Si 238: Trinity Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,059,693 hits
Daily Archives: 2 December 2009
Another liturgy thread at dotCommonweal. It’s a more thoughtful topic than Kenneth Wolfe’s knee-jerk shot this past Sunday, so it probably won’t garner anywhere near the 130-plus comments Mr Wolfe inspired. Quoting the Jesuit Robert Taft, an important question (during a … Continue reading
I caught this story on a few internet news sources yesterday: Argentina’s bishops promoting baptism, even when the parents are disinterested in religion. Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio, president of the Argentine bishops’ conference: The child has no responsibility for the condition … Continue reading