- Aparecida 324-325: Demands of Community Life, Inculturation
- Mile-High … Marriage?
- Aparecida 323: Seminary Curriculum
- Aparecida 322: Healthy Freedom
- Pope Francis’ Accusation
- Aparecida 321: Formation Toward Maturity
- William Lombardy
- Aparecida 320: Taking Mary Into One’s Home
- Aparecida 319: Comprehensive Formation
- Aparecida 318: Countering Negative Influences
Vatican II pages
- 8,540,835 hits
Daily Archives: 4 December 2009
Not all aging religious orders with few or no newcomers are those that work in the world. This cloistered contemplative community in Pakistan hasn’t had a postulant in a decade. Too much glee, and possibly misinformation for those who seem … Continue reading
A lot of heat generated on Cardinal Javier Lozano Barragán’s comments that homosexuals cannot go to heaven. According to the Italian news agency ANSA, the cardinal said: Transsexuals and homosexuals will never enter the kingdom of heaven and it is … Continue reading
The pope’s doing it. Are you? Would you?