- Laudato Si 238: Trinity
- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
Vatican II pages
Atheist Max on Unworthiness Melody on Unworthiness Liam on Unworthiness Liam on Laudato Si 238: Trinity Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,059,004 hits
Daily Archives: 4 December 2009
Not all aging religious orders with few or no newcomers are those that work in the world. This cloistered contemplative community in Pakistan hasn’t had a postulant in a decade. Too much glee, and possibly misinformation for those who seem … Continue reading
A lot of heat generated on Cardinal Javier Lozano Barragán’s comments that homosexuals cannot go to heaven. According to the Italian news agency ANSA, the cardinal said: Transsexuals and homosexuals will never enter the kingdom of heaven and it is … Continue reading
The pope’s doing it. Are you? Would you?