- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
- Alleluia Stories
- Laudato Si 232: Community Organizing
Vatican II pages
Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Mary on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,051,858 hits
Daily Archives: 5 December 2009
The recommendation from Fr Michael Ryan in America’s December 14th issue. A sensible commentary from an experienced pastor gets labelled “loony” in one quarter. Go read the whole piece, but here’s a bit from his conclusion: In short, what if … Continue reading
Let’s look at the rubric first, noting that this renewal only takes place at the Easter Vigil. When baptism, confirmation, and First Eucharist are celebrated at another time, this renewal is not used: 237. After the celebration of baptism, the … Continue reading