- Laudato Si 238: Trinity
- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
Vatican II pages
Melody on Unworthiness Liam on Unworthiness Liam on Laudato Si 238: Trinity Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,057,787 hits
Daily Archives: 24 January 2010
(This is Neil) Day 7 Pray for what we need …help the weak (1 Thess 5: 14) 1 Sam 1: 9-20 Hannah prays for a son Ps 86 Listen to my cry of supplication 1 Thess 5: (12a)13b-18 We urge … Continue reading
My parish has definitely seen a creeping increase in Sunday post-Communion announcements. Our associate pastor counted thirteen last week. With a grimace. Take the purple chair, and knowing you are immune from angry parishioners (no guarantee on the comboxes, though) … Continue reading