- Laudato Si 239: Reading the Trinity in Creation
- Laudato Si 238: Trinity
- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
Vatican II pages
Atheist Max on Unworthiness Melody on Unworthiness Liam on Unworthiness Liam on Laudato Si 238: Trinity Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,061,354 hits
Daily Archives: 1 February 2010
English Mass translations got their final review last week in Rome. Let’s hope they avoided the snarling of the Ambrosian Lectionary (tip from PrayTell). Now that the discussions on particulars and on translation philosophy are concluded, what’s the process for … Continue reading
In parentheses after the title is “scrutinies,” and as we read in these first two of four instructional paragraphs of the Rites of Initiation for Children of Catechetical Age, these rites are modelled on adult scrutinies. Let read, then discuss: … Continue reading