- Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transmission of Life and the Rearing of Children
- Amoris Laetitia 79: Difficult Situations
- Amoris Laetitia 78: Imperfections
- Too Much Deutero-Isaiah?
- Amoris Laetitia 76-77: Seeds of the Word and Imperfect Situations
- Worship, Third, Points of View II
- Amoris Laetitia 75: Who Ministers, Who Supports
- Guns and Poses
- Amoris Laetitia 74: Physical Union
- The Armchair Liturgist: Slowing Prayers
Vatican II pages
Melody on Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transm… FrMichael on Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transm… Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Todd on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Charles Daniel Culbr… on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah?
- 6,689,780 hits
Daily Archives: 1 February 2010
English Mass translations got their final review last week in Rome. Let’s hope they avoided the snarling of the Ambrosian Lectionary (tip from PrayTell). Now that the discussions on particulars and on translation philosophy are concluded, what’s the process for … Continue reading
In parentheses after the title is “scrutinies,” and as we read in these first two of four instructional paragraphs of the Rites of Initiation for Children of Catechetical Age, these rites are modelled on adult scrutinies. Let read, then discuss: … Continue reading