So … how many bishops will be condemning Legatus for giving a pro-life award to the most pro-torture president in recent memory? Do you suppose some number of pro-lifers will be arrested for protesting? Will the USCCB debate behind closed doors on Catholic identity in the marketplace? Cardinal George (no Mary Ann Glendon, he) sure is piling up frequent-flier miles, isn’t he? Rome last week for Vox Clara, and today California.
- GeE 15: The Grace of Baptism
- VNO 47: For The Grace Of A Happy Death
- Aparecida 404: The Role of Business For Justice
- On My Bookshelf: Cold Welcome
- Aparecida 403: Advocacy For Justice
- GeE 14: Holiness Is A Calling of Lay People
- Aparecida 402: The New Excluded
- GeE 12-13: Women Saints
- VNO 46: For The Dying
- Too Many Readings?
Vatican II pages
- 8,792,936 hits