So … how many bishops will be condemning Legatus for giving a pro-life award to the most pro-torture president in recent memory? Do you suppose some number of pro-lifers will be arrested for protesting? Will the USCCB debate behind closed doors on Catholic identity in the marketplace? Cardinal George (no Mary Ann Glendon, he) sure is piling up frequent-flier miles, isn’t he? Rome last week for Vox Clara, and today California.
- Laudato Si 239: Reading the Trinity in Creation
- Laudato Si 238: Trinity
- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
Vatican II pages
Del Sydebothom on She or We, Caesar or Serf… Atheist Max on Unworthiness Melody on Unworthiness Liam on Unworthiness Liam on Laudato Si 238: Trinity Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground…
- 6,063,878 hits