- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
- Alleluia Stories
- Laudato Si 232: Community Organizing
Vatican II pages
Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Mary on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Todd on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,054,333 hits
Daily Archives: 9 February 2010
Pardon me for not posting on astronomy in a while. Usually the winter is very inspiring to me: very clear skies at night, plus the snow and ice formations that seem other-worldly at times. Above is a six-month-old image from … Continue reading
“A brief interval of silence” is prescribed before the presider addresses the assembly with an introduction to the intercessions. There is a given option that the adult rite scrutiny texts (RCIA 153, 167, and/or 174) may be used with modifications. … Continue reading