- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
- Alleluia Stories
- Laudato Si 232: Community Organizing
Vatican II pages
Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Mary on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,051,576 hits
Daily Archives: 4 March 2010
Thanks to Karl Keating at Catholic Answers, the new Mass translation is now an opportunity to put your money where your slavish translation is. We estimate that we will need to raise at least $65,000 to begin the first phase … Continue reading
No, sillies, not to that. But this infernal bickering about lists, petitions, reform with some number or prepositional phrase after it, and the like. The usual line of argument: let’s do it right now/let’s wait/you’re a marxist/you’re turning the clock … Continue reading