What is a prayer if it is not prayer of the heart? The brain does not pray. It thinks. What is it that prays? The heart–that is the seat of understanding, certainly, but also of feelings and above all the place where we discover a relationship with the transcendent, where we discover what we call God’s holiness.
- Too Many Readings?
- Aparecida 401: Institutional Mission
- GeE 11: Examples Are For Inspiration, Not To Copy
- Aparecida 400: “Nothing … Will Have Been In Vain”
- GeE 10: The Lord Calls
- Aparecida 399: A Renewed Pastoral Ministry For Integral Human Promotion
- Pope Francis And The Two Sons
- GeE 9: St John Paul On Holiness
- Psalm 4: Lord, Let Your Face
- Aparecida 398: Making Real Friends Among The Poor
Vatican II pages
- 8,783,279 hits