- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
- Alleluia Stories
- Laudato Si 232: Community Organizing
- What Would Jesus Do?
Vatican II pages
Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Mary on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Liam on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground…
- 6,049,492 hits
Daily Archives: 11 March 2010
About twenty years ago, I stumbled on the passage in Wisdom 5, verses 6 through 16 and used it for a parish reconciliation form II. It’s not utilized in the Lectionary for Mass, but is offered as a suggested reading … Continue reading
The small icy moons in the outer solar system fascinate me. Above is Helene, about twenty-three miles across at its longest. For a size comparison, here’s Manhattan superimposed: Interesting to see rounded outlines of craters and those little ridges. What … Continue reading