- Laudato Si 238: Trinity
- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
Vatican II pages
Atheist Max on Unworthiness Melody on Unworthiness Liam on Unworthiness Liam on Laudato Si 238: Trinity Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,059,004 hits
Daily Archives: 18 March 2010
I’m not sure how to swallow this news bit from L’Osservatore Romano on Bishop Gianfranco Girotti, of the Apostolic Penitentiary. The bishop says, according to the CNS distillation: (T)he confession (of a priest sex offender) can only have absolution as … Continue reading
An interesting discussion on PrayTell avoiding some, but not all of the usual bile. Most interesting was Kathy Pluth’s comment about a judicious use of certain hymnody: I would consider separating the spirituals from the 4-square hymns, mainly to separate … Continue reading