- Laudato Si 238: Trinity
- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
Vatican II pages
Atheist Max on Unworthiness Melody on Unworthiness Liam on Unworthiness Liam on Laudato Si 238: Trinity Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,058,202 hits
Daily Archives: 26 March 2010
A nice-looking web site from Africa on the upcoming World Cup tournament, a first that an African nation hosts, and the opportunity of faith: This is an opportunity to highlight the important role that sport plays in our African cultures. … Continue reading
Two sections sum up the Church’s approach to catechesis of baptized, but uncatechized persons. First, let’s break down RCIA 401 in terms of the expectations of their preparation time: 401. As in the case of catechumens, the preparation of these … Continue reading