A staff colleague alerted me to last week’s edition of Speaking of Faith. Host Krista Tippett interviewed Guy Consolmagno and George Coyne, two Jesuits who are astronomers and who have significant things to say from the world in which they have been formed as men of science and men of faith. The unedited audio is longish–nearly an hour and a half–but worth the listen.
- Amoris Laetitia 109: Love Rejoices With Others
- The Heart of Our Lives
- Amoris Laetitia 108: God’s Forgiveness
- Amoris Laetitia 107: Forgiving Ourselves
- What Is The Mass?
- Amoris Laetitia 106: John Paul II on Forgiveness
- Amoris Laetitia 105: Love Forgives
- Amoris Laetitia 104: Making Peace
- Amoris Laetitia 103: Love Is Not Irritable Or Resentful
- Amoris Laetitia 102: Thomas Aquinas and Generosity
Vatican II pages
Liam on The Heart of Our Lives Liam on What Is The Mass? Liam on What Is The Mass? FrMichael on What Is The Mass? Todd on Wedding Lectionary: 1 John… Sascha on Wedding Lectionary: 1 John… Liam on Amoris Laetitia 107: Forgiving… Todd on Amoris Laetitia 107: Forgiving… Liam on Amoris Laetitia 107: Forgiving… Liam on Lumen Gentium 50
- 6,803,740 hits