A staff colleague alerted me to last week’s edition of Speaking of Faith. Host Krista Tippett interviewed Guy Consolmagno and George Coyne, two Jesuits who are astronomers and who have significant things to say from the world in which they have been formed as men of science and men of faith. The unedited audio is longish–nearly an hour and a half–but worth the listen.
- Amoris Laetitia 114: Love Believes All Things
- Amoris Laetitia 113: How Spouses Speak Of One Another
- Amoris Laetitia 112: On Slander
- Amoris Laetitia 111: Love Bears All Things
- Moving On From Lot’s Wife
- Amoris Laetitia 110: Looking Beyond Our Own Needs
- Amoris Laetitia 109: Love Rejoices With Others
- The Heart of Our Lives
- Amoris Laetitia 108: God’s Forgiveness
- Amoris Laetitia 107: Forgiving Ourselves
Vatican II pages
Dick Martin on Reconciliation Lectionary: Gen… Dick Martin on Moving On From Lot’s… Dick Martin on Thomas Merton and Islam I… Liam on Amoris Laetitia 114: Love Beli… deirdre tuohy on Thomas Merton and Islam I… Todd on Moving On From Lot’s… FrMichael on Moving On From Lot’s… Liam on Moving On From Lot’s… Liam on The Heart of Our Lives Liam on What Is The Mass?
- 6,823,998 hits