A staff colleague alerted me to last week’s edition of Speaking of Faith. Host Krista Tippett interviewed Guy Consolmagno and George Coyne, two Jesuits who are astronomers and who have significant things to say from the world in which they have been formed as men of science and men of faith. The unedited audio is longish–nearly an hour and a half–but worth the listen.
- Amoris Laetitia 83: Abortion, Euthanasia, Death Penalty
- Amoris Laetitia 82: Procreation, Adoption, and Problems
- Worship, Third, Points of View III
- Amoris Laetitia 81: Human Love and God’s Love
- Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transmission of Life and the Rearing of Children
- Amoris Laetitia 79: Difficult Situations
- Amoris Laetitia 78: Imperfections
- Too Much Deutero-Isaiah?
- Amoris Laetitia 76-77: Seeds of the Word and Imperfect Situations
- Worship, Third, Points of View II
Vatican II pages
- 6,700,401 hits