My daughter, the athlete. Dad is proud.
about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- Fratelli Tutti 279: Standing Up For Minorities
- Via Pulchritudinis: Accepting the Challenge, part 4
- MR Prefaces: Common Preface V
- Fratelli Tutti 278: Christian Catholicity
- Re-Viewing National Treasure
- Via Pulchritudinis: Accepting the Challenge, part 3
- MR Prefaces: Common Preface IV
- Cardinal Cupich On Participation
- Fratelli Tutti 277: Christian Identity
- Vatican Observatory In Silver
Vatican II pages
- 10,712,462 hits