about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- Via Pulchritudinis: The Beauty of Christ, Pastoral Proposals, Part 1
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 9: The Reconciled Church, Part 3
- What Next?
- Scripture for the Sick or Dying: Psalm 109
- On Women, Men, and People
- Of Luke The Evangelist
- Auxiliary Bishop To Crookston
- Diocese of Rome Synod Address, Part 15, Including “Problem People”
- Via Pulchritudinis: Beauty in the Liturgy, Part 4
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 9: The Reconciled Church, Part 2
Vatican II pages
- 10,756,692 hits
Daily Archives: 17 April 2010
Sections 473 through 486 give three pages of information on the Church’s approach to receiving baptized Christians into full Communion. These sections, along with the rites (texts and rubrics, RCIA 487-504) deal with non-Catholics, whether catechized or not. In the … Continue reading