about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- Religion in Film: Open Mic and Lost Sheep
- Beatitudes for Bishops IV
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 21: The Effort of the Christian
- Beatitudes for Bishops III
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 20: It Is Christ Himself, Part 2: The Very Mystery of …
- Beatitudes for Bishops II
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 20: It Is Christ Himself, Part 1: 1 Timothy 3:16
- Satellite Imagination: Ravioli, Anyone?
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 19: Mysterium Pietatis
- Beatitudes for Bishops I
Vatican II pages
- 10,807,324 hits
Daily Archives: 26 April 2010
Let’s wrap up the last four paragraphs of the introduction to the Reception of Baptized Christians. First, a word about the sponsor: 483. At the reception, the candidate should be accompanied by a sponsor and may even have two sponsors. … Continue reading