about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- Introducing the Psalm. Or Not.
- Diocese of Rome Synod Address, Part 17, The Dialogue of Salvation
- Via Pulchritudinis: The Beauty of Christ, Pastoral Proposals, Part 2
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 10: God’s Initiative and the Church’s Ministry
- Creepy Confessions
- Diocese of Rome Synod Address, Part 16, One Great People
- Via Pulchritudinis: The Beauty of Christ, Pastoral Proposals, Part 1
- Reconciliatio et Paenitentia 9: The Reconciled Church, Part 3
- What Next?
- Scripture for the Sick or Dying: Psalm 109
Vatican II pages
- 10,758,439 hits
Daily Archives: 28 April 2010
In the continuing media blitz on sex abuse and cover-up, two items of note today: First, the former archbishop of San Francisco in a PBS interview at Rock’s website. The video is embedded there. It will be interesting to see … Continue reading