- Laudato Si 238: Trinity
- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
Vatican II pages
Liam on Unworthiness Liam on Laudato Si 238: Trinity Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,057,434 hits
Daily Archives: 2 May 2010
I noticed a curious quote on a Zenit piece on the concluding rites at Mass, attributed to G. Chatziemmanouil in “La Divina Liturgia: Ecco, io sono con voi … sino alla fine del mondo”: And, while we dare to stammer … Continue reading
With this post, we begin a two-week exploration of Appendix I, in which the Church presents combination rites for the baptized and the unbaptized newcomers. Many catechumenate directors decline to use these combinations. In my current parish, combined rites have … Continue reading