- Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transmission of Life and the Rearing of Children
- Amoris Laetitia 79: Difficult Situations
- Amoris Laetitia 78: Imperfections
- Too Much Deutero-Isaiah?
- Amoris Laetitia 76-77: Seeds of the Word and Imperfect Situations
- Worship, Third, Points of View II
- Amoris Laetitia 75: Who Ministers, Who Supports
- Guns and Poses
- Amoris Laetitia 74: Physical Union
- The Armchair Liturgist: Slowing Prayers
Vatican II pages
Todd on Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transm… Melody on Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transm… FrMichael on Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transm… Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Todd on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah?
- 6,690,659 hits
Daily Archives: 5 May 2010
Blog lists are good in that I always find a few interesting sites I hadn’t seen before: 50 Best Catholics Blogs, and thanks for entry number 45.
The latest issue of Coin World showed the new design for the $100 FRN (above, compared to the current, below). About a dozen shots of the printing and details, too. I commented to the young miss that they’re giving counterfeiters … Continue reading
For either catechumens, candidates, or both, this sending rite is optional. RCIA 530 notes this celebration is provided “for parishes,” likely as much if not more than for the catechumens and candidates themselves. RCIA 531 reminds us that while “admission … Continue reading