- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
- Alleluia Stories
- Laudato Si 232: Community Organizing
- What Would Jesus Do?
Vatican II pages
Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Mary on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Liam on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground…
- 6,050,004 hits
Daily Archives: 25 May 2010
Saint Paul and Sacrosanctum Concilium are the reference points for this section’s brief but effective meditation on the Paschal Mystery and the sacramental life: The proclamation of Jesus Christ “who was put to death for our sins and raised to … Continue reading
I see some discussion of the Pentecost Octave on NLM. Make use of the ballot box there, if you wish. One commentator: Out of curiosity to those who said no, what’s your reasoning for believing that it should not be, … Continue reading