- Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transmission of Life and the Rearing of Children
- Amoris Laetitia 79: Difficult Situations
- Amoris Laetitia 78: Imperfections
- Too Much Deutero-Isaiah?
- Amoris Laetitia 76-77: Seeds of the Word and Imperfect Situations
- Worship, Third, Points of View II
- Amoris Laetitia 75: Who Ministers, Who Supports
- Guns and Poses
- Amoris Laetitia 74: Physical Union
- The Armchair Liturgist: Slowing Prayers
Vatican II pages
Todd on Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transm… Melody on Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transm… FrMichael on Amoris Laetitia 80: The Transm… Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Todd on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah? Liam on Too Much Deutero-Isaiah?
- 6,691,095 hits
Daily Archives: 2 June 2010
Two faintly related approaches to All That Is Wrong With The World. First, a CMAA thread on Lifeteen harnesses the inner crash-and-burn approach to all things non-chant. Note this initial query: Question: how many of you have to deal with Lifeteen in your … Continue reading
Pope Benedict names a predictable slate of prelates from high-profile dioceses to the investigation team for Ireland. I suppose if you have to go toe to toe with a cardinal on his questionable behavior, the Bishop of Juneau lacks the … Continue reading