Tom has his dander up about it. I’m sure his commentariat will be crushing Hyundai by refusing to buy their next automobile from that corporation. What do you think? Thud? Blasphemy? Cute? I would have thought the soccer ball would have been a finer item: fine leather and better stitching.
about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve a parish in music ministry.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- Monday Opening
- Dives in Misericordiae 13h: Love More Powerful Than Human Weakness
- Laudato Si 50: Birthrates
- Dives in Misericordiae 13fg: A State of Conversion
- Laudato Si 49: Cries of the Earth, of the Poor
- Mt Rainier
- Open Thread on Proof-Texting
- Dives in Misericordiae 13de: An Infinite Mercy
- Laudato Si 48: Global Inequality
- Dives in Misericordiae 13c: Word and Sacraments
Liam on Monday Opening crystal on Monday Opening leefstrong on Mt Rainier Liam on The Lost Science Found Dick Martin on The Lost Science Found Jim McCrea on Open Thread on Proof-Text… Jim McCrea on Mt Rainier Todd on The Lost Science Found Dick Martin on The Lost Science Found Todd on Dives in Misericordiae 13fg: A…
- 5,277,369 hits