Tom has his dander up about it. I’m sure his commentariat will be crushing Hyundai by refusing to buy their next automobile from that corporation. What do you think? Thud? Blasphemy? Cute? I would have thought the soccer ball would have been a finer item: fine leather and better stitching.
- Aparecida 403: Advocacy For Justice
- GeE 14: Holiness Is A Calling of Lay People
- Aparecida 402: The New Excluded
- GeE 12-13: Women Saints
- VNO 46: For The Dying
- Too Many Readings?
- Aparecida 401: Institutional Mission
- GeE 11: Examples Are For Inspiration, Not To Copy
- Aparecida 400: “Nothing … Will Have Been In Vain”
- GeE 10: The Lord Calls
Vatican II pages
- 8,787,957 hits