- Laudato Si 238: Trinity
- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
Vatican II pages
Atheist Max on Unworthiness Melody on Unworthiness Liam on Unworthiness Liam on Laudato Si 238: Trinity Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,059,004 hits
Daily Archives: 1 July 2010
So I see Marc Ouellet, not George Pell, was named to head the Congregation for Bishops. I haven’t been following this closely. Is this something akin to Jethro Tull beating out Metallica for that Grammy about two decades back? Or … Continue reading
Let’s switch the funeral rites theme to that of music, and we have four relatively brief sections (30-33) in the general introduction. Important ideas, nevertheless: 30. Music is integral to the funeral rites. It allows the community to express convictions … Continue reading