Spam seemed to have been attracted to yesterday’s “Names” post like nobody’s business. What was interesting was that none of the new connections seemed to be pornographic. At least not by link titles. Some sneaked through to the comment boxes, but it was incoming at the rate of about one every two minutes. It seems that it was enough to change the link for the post–title alone didn’t do it. Anybody else have any fun adventures with unwanted intrusions on your web sites? By that I mean more than just people who disagree with you.
about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve a parish in music ministry.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- On My Bookshelf: Divine Renovation
- The Armchair Liturgist: eBooks at Mass
- Cinquant’anni Dopo 17-18: A Mystical Liturgy
- Laudato Si 76: Nature and Creation
- This Side of the Atlantic … I Wish
- The Armchair Liturgist: Scheduling Funerals
- Cinquant’anni Dopo 16: Proper Attire
- Laudato Si 75: Proper Places for God and People
- Funeral Prayers
- Medjugorje Fade
- 5,400,501 hits