Spam seemed to have been attracted to yesterday’s “Names” post like nobody’s business. What was interesting was that none of the new connections seemed to be pornographic. At least not by link titles. Some sneaked through to the comment boxes, but it was incoming at the rate of about one every two minutes. It seems that it was enough to change the link for the post–title alone didn’t do it. Anybody else have any fun adventures with unwanted intrusions on your web sites? By that I mean more than just people who disagree with you.
- Amoris Laetitia 112: On Slander
- Amoris Laetitia 111: Love Bears All Things
- Moving On From Lot’s Wife
- Amoris Laetitia 110: Looking Beyond Our Own Needs
- Amoris Laetitia 109: Love Rejoices With Others
- The Heart of Our Lives
- Amoris Laetitia 108: God’s Forgiveness
- Amoris Laetitia 107: Forgiving Ourselves
- What Is The Mass?
- Amoris Laetitia 106: John Paul II on Forgiveness
Vatican II pages
Todd on Moving On From Lot’s… FrMichael on Moving On From Lot’s… Liam on Moving On From Lot’s… Liam on The Heart of Our Lives Liam on What Is The Mass? Liam on What Is The Mass? FrMichael on What Is The Mass? Todd on Wedding Lectionary: 1 John… Sascha on Wedding Lectionary: 1 John… Liam on Amoris Laetitia 107: Forgiving…
- 6,814,727 hits