Heard from a reliable source at the conference this week: one of the Vox Clara bishops has intervened with the CDWDS on their 341 changes for the Grail Psalter. Reportedly some of the changes were wholly out of keeping with Biblical scholarship. Any speculation on who that bishop might be?
- Open Thread on Accounts and Guarantees
- Amoris Laetitia 114: Love Believes All Things
- Amoris Laetitia 113: How Spouses Speak Of One Another
- Amoris Laetitia 112: On Slander
- Amoris Laetitia 111: Love Bears All Things
- Moving On From Lot’s Wife
- Amoris Laetitia 110: Looking Beyond Our Own Needs
- Amoris Laetitia 109: Love Rejoices With Others
- The Heart of Our Lives
- Amoris Laetitia 108: God’s Forgiveness
Vatican II pages
Dick Martin on Moving On From Lot’s… Dick Martin on Thomas Merton and Islam I… Liam on Amoris Laetitia 114: Love Beli… deirdre tuohy on Thomas Merton and Islam I… Todd on Moving On From Lot’s… FrMichael on Moving On From Lot’s… Liam on Moving On From Lot’s… Liam on The Heart of Our Lives Liam on What Is The Mass? Liam on What Is The Mass?
- 6,823,998 hits