- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
- Alleluia Stories
- Laudato Si 232: Community Organizing
Vatican II pages
Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Mary on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Todd on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,054,535 hits
Daily Archives: 11 July 2010
One value that, in my perspective, has always been promoted by progressives is silence. I recall this was urged at the Newman Community where I went to college: silence after each reading, the homily, and after Communion. Our annual student … Continue reading
Yesterday was an exciting day for many of us space geeks. The European Space Agency probe Rosetta flew about 1800 miles above the asteroid Lutetia. One image happened to catch the planet Saturn in the far distance, above. I like … Continue reading