- Laudato Si 239: Reading the Trinity in Creation
- Laudato Si 238: Trinity
- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
Vatican II pages
Atheist Max on Unworthiness Melody on Unworthiness Liam on Unworthiness Liam on Laudato Si 238: Trinity Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,060,923 hits
Daily Archives: 8 August 2010
PrayTell links the NYT Op-Ed from Rev. G. Jeffrey MacDonald who laments the desire for the feel-good message on Sunday. Is he really onto something? I’d like to think not. At least in his diagnosis, I think he misses the … Continue reading
I noticed it at yesterday’s wedding. The lector came up to do the first reading, but she was clearly nervous about it. Her left calf was crossed behind her right, with just the toe touching the platform. Good thing she … Continue reading