- My Tweets
- Aparecida 233-234: Establishing Dialogue
- Aparecida 231-232: Post-Vatican II Fruitfulness
- VNO 12: For The Family
- Aparecida 230: Praying For Christian Unity
- Pro Pope Francis
- Aparecida 229: Authentic Apologetics
- Pope Francis Address to CELAM 6: Not Yielding To Discouragement
- Aparecida 228: The Justification For Ecumenism
- Project Almanac
- Pope Francis Address to CELAM 5: Unity
Vatican II pages
- 8,290,315 hits
Monthly Archives: September 2010
Let’s have a brief chat about music during the Reception Rites, shall we? 135. To draw the community together in prayer at the beginning of the funeral liturgy, the procession should be accompanied, wherever possible, by the singing of the … Continue reading
Enjoying a lazy afternoon on the bed.
The placing of a Christian symbol on the coffin is optional, but if done, OCF 134 has a brief instruction on it: 134. If in this rite a symbol of the Christian life is to be placed on the coffin, … Continue reading
Pope Benedict responds to a question on his recent trip. NCReg gives a translation: Our goals should not be more power and more people, but instead to be at the service of Another – to be servants. But good servants … Continue reading
Will our cell phones and computers be safe? Vatican astronomer Guy Consolmagno on the solar maximum and a potential threat to wireless technology. Nice seven-minute feature from Vatican Radio–worth a listen, despite a cutoff before the end of the piece.
So the president is actually a secret Catholic instead of a Muslim. Who knew?