- My Tweets
- VNO 21-24: For Civil Needs of Government
- Aparecida 293-294: Parishes And RCIA
- VNO 20: For a Spiritual or Pastoral Gathering
- Aparecida 292: Traits of a Disciple
- Aparecida 291: Growth In Discipleship
- Aparecida 290: Mystagogical Catechesis
- Aparecida 289: Proposals for Christian Initiation
- VNO 19: For Persecuted Christians
- Aparecida 288: A Rich Kerygma
- Aparecida 287: A New Evangelization
Vatican II pages
- 8,440,850 hits
Monthly Archives: September 2010
Let’s have a brief chat about music during the Reception Rites, shall we? 135. To draw the community together in prayer at the beginning of the funeral liturgy, the procession should be accompanied, wherever possible, by the singing of the … Continue reading
Enjoying a lazy afternoon on the bed.
The placing of a Christian symbol on the coffin is optional, but if done, OCF 134 has a brief instruction on it: 134. If in this rite a symbol of the Christian life is to be placed on the coffin, … Continue reading
Pope Benedict responds to a question on his recent trip. NCReg gives a translation: Our goals should not be more power and more people, but instead to be at the service of Another – to be servants. But good servants … Continue reading
Will our cell phones and computers be safe? Vatican astronomer Guy Consolmagno on the solar maximum and a potential threat to wireless technology. Nice seven-minute feature from Vatican Radio–worth a listen, despite a cutoff before the end of the piece.
So the president is actually a secret Catholic instead of a Muslim. Who knew?