- Listening In Disagreement: Dare To Be Quiet
- Open Thread on Accounts and Guarantees
- Amoris Laetitia 114: Love Believes All Things
- Amoris Laetitia 113: How Spouses Speak Of One Another
- Amoris Laetitia 112: On Slander
- Amoris Laetitia 111: Love Bears All Things
- Moving On From Lot’s Wife
- Amoris Laetitia 110: Looking Beyond Our Own Needs
- Amoris Laetitia 109: Love Rejoices With Others
- The Heart of Our Lives
Vatican II pages
Dick Martin on Moving On From Lot’s… Dick Martin on Moving On From Lot’s… Liam on Open Thread on Accounts and… Todd on Moving On From Lot’s… Dick Martin on Moving On From Lot’s… Dick Martin on Thomas Merton and Islam I… Liam on Amoris Laetitia 114: Love Beli… deirdre tuohy on Thomas Merton and Islam I… Todd on Moving On From Lot’s… FrMichael on Moving On From Lot’s…
- 6,825,517 hits
Monthly Archives: September 2010
Let’s have a brief chat about music during the Reception Rites, shall we? 135. To draw the community together in prayer at the beginning of the funeral liturgy, the procession should be accompanied, wherever possible, by the singing of the … Continue reading
Enjoying a lazy afternoon on the bed.
The placing of a Christian symbol on the coffin is optional, but if done, OCF 134 has a brief instruction on it: 134. If in this rite a symbol of the Christian life is to be placed on the coffin, … Continue reading
Pope Benedict responds to a question on his recent trip. NCReg gives a translation: Our goals should not be more power and more people, but instead to be at the service of Another – to be servants. But good servants … Continue reading
Will our cell phones and computers be safe? Vatican astronomer Guy Consolmagno on the solar maximum and a potential threat to wireless technology. Nice seven-minute feature from Vatican Radio–worth a listen, despite a cutoff before the end of the piece.
So the president is actually a secret Catholic instead of a Muslim. Who knew?