10. We’re mad as hell (literally) and …
9. We don’t celebrate an Easter Vigil and maybe there’s something to those cool fires Catholics build on Saturday nights.
8. It’s harder to burn a digital download, and besides, John Lennon hasn’t said anything disrespectful to Jesus lately.
7. We can’t burn Saudi oil in protest, so … wait! We do burn Saudi oil.
6. Doing dumb things gets media attention for at least fifteen minutes.
5. Maybe Glenn Beck will show up.
4. As we say on our web site, “Our purpose and our goal here at Dove World Outreach Center is to get people to stand up.” Problem is that a dove doesn’t stand very tall. In fact, it’s cute, and white, and it flies. Maybe we need more machismo to counteract that vibe.
3. Book sales.
2. Most Florida football has moved to Friday nights, leaving Saturdays kind of boring.
1. Dave Letterman does ten reasons and the media culture is our idol, isn’t it?