The German language is one more step removed from Latin than English. According to The Tablet, bishops there don’t want any “unfamiliar new interpretations” of the Roman Missal foisted on them. They’ve sent a translation to Rome, but do you suppose it just toes the line with the previous version? Anybody hear anything more on this development?
- GeE 12-13: Women Saints
- VNO 46: For The Dying
- Too Many Readings?
- Aparecida 401: Institutional Mission
- GeE 11: Examples Are For Inspiration, Not To Copy
- Aparecida 400: “Nothing … Will Have Been In Vain”
- GeE 10: The Lord Calls
- Aparecida 399: A Renewed Pastoral Ministry For Integral Human Promotion
- Pope Francis And The Two Sons
- GeE 9: St John Paul On Holiness
Vatican II pages
- 8,784,556 hits