about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- M5: When Stars Collide
- On The Tube: Enchantment
- Desiderio Desideravi Conclusion
- How Can We Disarm Saint Michael?
- Desiderio Desideravi 65: Sunday
- The Media on Religion
- Desiderio Desideravi 64: The Itinerary of the Liturgical Year
- Desiderio Desideravi 63: A Further Indication
- Desiderio Desideravi 62: Rekindling Wonder
Vatican II pages
- 11,145,894 hits
Daily Archives: 12 October 2010
It’s my premise that liturgists and liturgy-curious Catholics are growing weary of MR3. Why else would PrayTell attract seventy-plus comments on a thread about a gold trimmed and jewel-encrusted banner hanging out the pope’s window? I’m sure it’s all well-meaning. … Continue reading