The queen of Spain receives Communion from the pope standing. The question I have: why do so many clergy watch the pope giving the Eucharist? I can understand his MC and his acolyte. But what’s the deal with the gawking? Don’t these guys have anything better to do?
- GeE 14: Holiness Is A Calling of Lay People
- Aparecida 402: The New Excluded
- GeE 12-13: Women Saints
- VNO 46: For The Dying
- Too Many Readings?
- Aparecida 401: Institutional Mission
- GeE 11: Examples Are For Inspiration, Not To Copy
- Aparecida 400: “Nothing … Will Have Been In Vain”
- GeE 10: The Lord Calls
- Aparecida 399: A Renewed Pastoral Ministry For Integral Human Promotion
Vatican II pages
- 8,786,271 hits