- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
- Alleluia Stories
- Laudato Si 232: Community Organizing
- What Would Jesus Do?
Vatican II pages
Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Mary on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Liam on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground…
- 6,048,868 hits
Daily Archives: 23 November 2010
Way back in the dark ages, people would occasionally request the romantic texts of extra-Biblical authors for their wedding. There’s no poetry in Saint Paul, they would insist. (Except for 1 Corinthians 13.) Let’s read something really poetic. My friend … Continue reading
Music for the rite of committal is covered in a bit more detail: 214. The singing of well-chosen music at the rite of committal can help the mourners as they face the reality of separation. At the rite of committal … Continue reading