- Christus Vivit 206: Synodal Ministry
- On My Bookshelf: Letter to a Suffering Church
- Christus Vivit 204-205: Flexible Ministry
- War? What War?
- Racism As A Perversion
- Christus Vivit 203: A Pastoral Care That Is Synodal
- Christus Vivit 202: Youth Ministry
- Christus Vivit 200-201: The Last Of Roots
- Is Penance Working?
- Christus Vivit 198-199: Taking Risks Together
Liam on War? What War? Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Christus Vivit 194-1… on Christus Vivit 194-195: Dreams… Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Brendan Kelleher svd on An Amazonian Rite Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Liam on Christus Vivit 186: Blurring D…
Vatican II pages
- 9,848,469 hits
Daily Archives: 27 November 2010
Adam Bartlett is about two years behind the implementation of the ’08 Ordo Missae in South Africa, but he and his confreres at The Chant Cafe seem to have enough to cheer about with New Zealand’s partial implementation. The commentariat at InsideCatholic has … Continue reading
As we read in OCF 207, the outline of Committal precedes the rubrics and texts of OCF 216, and is set out as follows: Invitation Scripture Verse Prayer over the Place of Committal Committal Intercessions Lord’s Prayer Concluding Prayer Prayer … Continue reading