about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- Sacramentum Caritatis 19: First Eucharist
- On Inclusivity and Love
- Sacramentum Caritatis 18: Ordering the Initiation Sacraments
- The Latest on FP
- Sacramentum Caritatis 17: The Eucharist and Christian Initiation
- The Armchair Liturgist: Candlemas
- Sacramentum Caritatis 16: Sacramentality
- Funeral Lectionary: Isaiah 40:1-11
- Sacramentum Caritatis 15: The Eucharist and Ecclesial Communion
- My Second Bishop
Vatican II pages
- 11,271,495 hits
Daily Archives: 10 December 2010
Ten priests. Six religious. No lay people. Sixteen heroic and saintly people, no doubt. But for a good example for the lay life in the world, ho hum.