- Christus Vivit 206: Synodal Ministry
- On My Bookshelf: Letter to a Suffering Church
- Christus Vivit 204-205: Flexible Ministry
- War? What War?
- Racism As A Perversion
- Christus Vivit 203: A Pastoral Care That Is Synodal
- Christus Vivit 202: Youth Ministry
- Christus Vivit 200-201: The Last Of Roots
- Is Penance Working?
- Christus Vivit 198-199: Taking Risks Together
Liam on War? What War? Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Christus Vivit 194-1… on Christus Vivit 194-195: Dreams… Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Brendan Kelleher svd on An Amazonian Rite Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Liam on Christus Vivit 186: Blurring D…
Vatican II pages
- 9,847,775 hits
Daily Archives: 16 December 2010
I’m not going to rehash the structure of the funeral vigil in this post. I refer you to the discussion on OCF 69-97 if you are new to the site or wish a recap. Instead I’d like to point out … Continue reading
If Keith Olbermann were a Catholic blogger, he could designate these two guys grinch and grinchier. Argentine Archbishop Fabriciano Sigampa forgets his European heritage, especially his brother and predecessor of Myra. No Santa! he told children. Forget the saints of … Continue reading