- Christus Vivit 206: Synodal Ministry
- On My Bookshelf: Letter to a Suffering Church
- Christus Vivit 204-205: Flexible Ministry
- War? What War?
- Racism As A Perversion
- Christus Vivit 203: A Pastoral Care That Is Synodal
- Christus Vivit 202: Youth Ministry
- Christus Vivit 200-201: The Last Of Roots
- Is Penance Working?
- Christus Vivit 198-199: Taking Risks Together
Liam on War? What War? Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Christus Vivit 194-1… on Christus Vivit 194-195: Dreams… Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Brendan Kelleher svd on An Amazonian Rite Todd on Theological Inculturation James on Theological Inculturation Liam on Christus Vivit 186: Blurring D…
Vatican II pages
- 9,848,469 hits
Daily Archives: 27 December 2010
Part IV of the Order of Christian Funerals gives instruction, rubrics and other texts for the Office for the Dead. For an in-depth discussion of the Liturgy of the Hours, I refer readers here to the archives under the category … Continue reading
A very stimulating discussion is in progress at the Chant Cafe on liturgical music. A side discussion on Sing to the Lord, has elicited a challenge: do a Catholic Sensibility-style discussion on the document there. Invite comments through the lens … Continue reading