about this site
Catholic Sensibility is a personal blog by a Catholic layperson with comments and occasional other writings by Catholics and non-Catholics. We make no particular claims to have the completeness of a Roman Catholic expression of Christianity. It contains opinion, interpretation, and personal musings. That’s it. Nothing official or authoritatively connected to the Magisterium.
- Sacramentum Caritatis 48: The Eucharistic Prayer
- Readings for the Conferral of Holy Orders I: Old Testament
- Sacramentum Caritatis 47: Presentation
- Sacramentum Caritatis 46: The Homily
- The Basics
- Sacramentum Caritatis 45: Liturgy of the Word
- Sacramentum Caritatis 44: Intrinsic Unity
- Optional Celibacy
- Sacramentum Caritatis 43: Structure of the Mass
Vatican II pages
- 11,375,079 hits
Daily Archives: 9 January 2011
OCF 369-370: Where to Celebrate the Office for the Dead?
Some sensible guidance on where the office for the dead may be celebrated: 369. The office for the dead may be celebrated in the funeral home, parlor, chapel of rest, or in the church. In special circumstances, when the office … Continue reading