- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
- Alleluia Stories
- Laudato Si 232: Community Organizing
Vatican II pages
Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Mary on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Todd on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,054,301 hits
Daily Archives: 14 February 2011
Archbishop Dolan moved money to avoid paying abuse victims? It seems innocent enough for a diocese to give parishes money. It’s actually more common for parishes to move cash up the ecclesiastical food chain toward the chancery. What do you … Continue reading
I had a parishioner with a concern that she didn’t receive Communion this past Sunday. I sent out a summary of how she related the incident, and offered some suggestions to all our Communion ministers: If you encounter a blind … Continue reading